The Gorilla Vapes Warranty & Return Policy is designed to provide the customer with a means of resolving product issues. While we try very hard to address your concerns to the best of our ability, resolution does not always result in replacement. We handle all warranty/exchange/return requests on a case by case basis with the goal of making sure our customers are satisfied with their purchase. Please be patient as we kindly request our customers to fully test out the product and will offer troubleshooting tips for quick solutions.
For safety and sanitary purposes, the following list of items will NOT qualify if opened or used:
- Eliquid: Taste is subjective and subject to device, temperature, steeping methodology, etc. Once an eliquid is opened it is not able to be resold.
- Hardware that was sealed by mfg and has been opened, with the exception of Dead On Arrival (DOA) products (See below for DOA Policy)
- Hardware that was not sealed by mfg (and/or used) hardware, such as Drip Tips and Replacement Glass
- Replaceable Coils & Pods if foil is broken (if the coils do not look correct, do not open and attempt to force fit, this voids any possibility of a return)
- Rebuildable products (RDAs, RTAs, etc.)
- Components included with a product (Replacement Parts such as Glass and O-Rings)
- External Replaceable Batteries (18650/20700/21700): Due to the sensitive nature of these products, batteries are not warrantied for any reason, as manufacturer defect vs. consumer misuse is nearly impossible to ascertain.
- Disposable Vapes
- For products with special product seals, such as an Eliquid bottle cap or hardware packaging with tamper-proof stickers, those items cannot be returned once the seal is broken.
Gorilla Vapes does not accept returns on e-liquid for any reason. If you have received a bottle of eliquid in the wrong flavor, nicotine level, or VG/PG ratio, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your item and we will gladly assist you.
Please contact Gorilla Vapes Customer Service ( GVOrders@gorillavapes.com ) within the following specified time frames below prior to returning any hardware product. Products sent back to us without first contacting customer service will be disregarded and we will be unable to assist you without prior knowledge of a return shipment. You may also contact the product manufacturer directly (with a receipt/proof of purchase) for additional assistance.
Due to safety and sanitary reasons along with the sensitive nature of the products used in our industry, Gorilla Vapes will only accept hardware returns for the following reasons:
· Exchange……………………… within 90 days from date of purchase
· Wrong Item Received… within 7 days of receiving product
· DOA Product……………… within 48 hours of receiving product
Please note that customer service may ask for pictures or other documentation on the product before approving the return. Sending pictures with your initial contact may expedite your claim.
Exchange – Unopened, unused items may be eligible for exchange in the form of store credit. Eligible products in unopened, unused condition may be returned at any time during the first 90 days. The items must be in new condition. Return shipping cost will be the responsibility of the customer. Items returned in unacceptable condition will be held without refund and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense. The cost of the initial shipping charge incurred by the customer during the original purchase is not eligible for refund or credit at any time.
We can not guarantee compatibility between items. If you have any questions about compatibility, please do your research or send us a question at GVOrders@gorillavapes.com before placing your order. We will not accept returns due to incompatibility, we strive to make sure our product descriptions are as accurate as possible about compatibility.
If you would like to submit a request for refund, replacement or exchange, please contact our customer service department by emailing GVOrders@gorillavapes.com. Please provide your full name, Order #, Phone number, and REASON(S) for the return. You may be requested to provide pictures or video proof of the issue for our team to review to determine a further action. If the return is approved, you will receive further instructions on returning the package. Replacements are going to be shipped out after we receive the defective item back at our warehouse.
Wrong Item Received – In the unlikely event that you should receive an item that is not what you ordered, customer service will issue a prepaid return label. This is sent to the email address on your account for you to print out and affix to your return package. Once the item is received and processed, the correct item will be shipped out to you. All wrong items must be returned unopened. If the item is opened, it will not be accepted for return.
Dead on Arrival Policy
All Dead On Arrival (DOA), damaged, missing, and/or wrong item claims must be reported back to us within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Please inspect your items carefully upon receiving it, it is your responsibility to check within the given time span and notify us of any problem, any notification of these issues after 48 hours of delivery may not result in an exchange. Minor scratches, cosmetic issues, and discoloration are considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by our warranty.This is not an interrogation but simply a means of determining the problem with your product. Should your item be deemed DOA, we will issue a prepaid label to return the product. DOA returns must be returned in unused condition with no signs of wear and tear. Items returned that do not meet this criteria will be rejected (scratched, signs of abuse/mis-use). Once the item has been received and approved, a replacement item will be shipped out to you.
Checklist for Returning Your Item
- Before you can return an item for any reason, you must first contact customer service. Items returned without prior notice will be returned back at the sender’s expense.
- Items for return must be properly packaged to prevent damage while in transit. We recommend using padded envelopes and bubble wrap. Improperly packaged or damaged-in-transit returns may be subject to rejection. In the case that we issue a return label for your product, you must use a Flat Rate Priority bubble mailer or the post office may not honor the postage. These may be available from your local post office and can be ordered and delivered to your home at no cost from www.usps.com.
- Please include the packing slip with your return to ensure the fastest processing once your package arrives. Please allow 2-5 business days after arrival at our facility for your return to be processed or longer if packing slip is not included.
- All original product parts, packing material, and instructions must be included with the product. Missing items may subject the return to rejection.
- Unless an exception has been approved at the time you receive your return label, your return package must be postmarked within 48 hours of receiving your pre-paid return label.
Gorilla Vapes will only replace defective items with working items of the exact same model, of same or similar color based on available inventory. In the event that the item you are returning is out of stock and a suitable replacement is not available, a full refund for the amount of the item alone will be issued in the form of store credit. If we do a refund to your credit card used on the purchase, please allow 24-48 hours for the refund to return to your account. Gorilla Vapes is not responsible for refunds to a prepaid card or a cancelled credit card in the event the cardholder no longer has possession of.
In the case that your hardware is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty policy and we believe it may be helpful, we may offer to troubleshoot your device in-house. Postage would be at the buyer’s expense and no guarantees are made on the result of these efforts. Return postage of your equipment is at our discretion.